how to use a powdered face mask
Maximise the benefits of your powdered face mask with these tips and tricks.
How to use a powdered face mask
Using a bowl mix 1 tbsp of your chosen powdered clay face mask with 1-2 tsp of water. Option: Add a drop of one of our face oils for extra nourishment.
- Once a paste has formed, (Mask should not be runny) apply the mask to your face and let it sit until it starts to dry. Don’t let the mask completely dry.
- Rinse with warm water and follow with a face oil. Can be used weekly.
How often should you use a face mask?
Once a week depending on your skin concerns.
When to use a face mask
Clay masks work to draw out imperfections from beneath the top layers of skin which makes them extremely cleansing. Because of this you may break out for a few days post face mask. If you have a big event coming up we suggest using your face mask one week prior to your event to allow any impurities that surface to settle.
Should you let a face mask completely dry up before washing off?
Make sure you wash off a clay mask before it completely dries, this will protect your skin from feeling of dryness, tightness or even itchiness. Sensitive skin types might experience irritated and dry skin if they let their clay mask completely dry on their face before washing off.
Why a powdered skincare
- Uses a waterless formula so all its active ingredients remain potent and undiluted.
- The dry powdered form lasts longer, meaning more usage so you get more bang for your buck!
- Customisable. The amount of water added determines the intensity of the actives, so lather it on, or keep it light. If your skin is feeling dry, congested or a little sensitive, you decide how to target your specific skin concerns by blending with a facial oil of your choice.
Learn more about powdered skincare, read Powdered skincare: the future of sustainability? and Waterless skincare & you—the new trend that has come to stay
Our Powdered Face Masks
Rose Face Mask View
don’t miss / most popular
how to donate to the Ukraine crisis or Australian flood appeal
Want to help but not sure how or where? There are plenty of options if you want to do something...
our top picks for the 2022 melbourne fashion festival
A celebration of the Australian fashion industry with independent designers and must-see events. Every March, Melbourne city erupts to showcase...
celebrating pride month
Rejoice and love yourself today 'Cause baby you were born this way. HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!Every June, Pride Month celebrates the diversity...